We all know that Apple kicked off the super thin notebook revolution later dubbed ultrabooks by Intel. Untill now there have been few serious attempts to beat the MacBook air in its league. Sure some ultrabook have great specs, some are seriously light, others have a seriously cool design (HP The Spectre) but none of the competed with Apple on all fronts. Until now! With the new Samsung Series 9 ultrabook the MacBook air has finally found its match. It’s light, it’s thin, it’s powerful and it’s beautifully crafted:
Just to name a few stats:
- It’s weight is only 2.88 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Blasting graphics through a 13.3″ SuperBright Plus widescreen, 400 nits, up to 16 million colors, HD LED Backlit anti-glare display
- A matt finish 100% aluminium body
- Working at the speed of light with its 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Boots in less than 10 seconds
- And wakes up in 1 second
- Bluishback lit keyboard keeping up working in the dark
- Small size so easy to take with you: 12.4″ in length (31.38cm) by 8.6″ in width (21.85cm) and only 1.6cm at its thickest point.
Checkout the video and decide for yourself. We can’t wait to get our hands dirty on this one!